Some computers seem to have problems viewing the Panorama animation.
There are as fas as I have found out 2 possibilities:
1.: You run WinXP and IE6 with a popupblocker enabled. your screen will look somehow like this:
- click the Info bar (marked with the yellow arrow) and click allow blocked contence.
2. You have enabled an amount of Graphic acceleration in Windows, which is not supported by your hardware.
To eliminate this problem:
- right click on a free space of your desktop and choose Properties.
- open the settings Tab and then press the Advanced button.
- then click on the Troubleshout Tab. This will open following window:
- move the Hardware acceleration slider 1 or 2 steps to the left, then press Apply and leave the Display properties.
- You might have to restart the computer (Win98)
- If it is not enough, repeat the process, moving the slider further left.
If this doesn't help, well, I don't really know, but it would be nice, if you could drop me a line and tell me about your setup...